Free Shipping on Everything all the Time!
These are 80" Long Panels - Also available as:
ALL COLORS IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP!
Orders Ship The Same or Next Business Day!
These panels are perfect for either home or business use. With the industry standard 3 inch spacing between the slots you will always be able to find 1,000's of accessories to fit these panels. The PVC material is lightweight yet durable and strong. Installation is simple - Just screw it to the wall using our color matched self-tapping screws. HandiWall can take a ton of abuse yet is virtually maintenance free - just wipe down with a damp cloth or you can even hose it down with a water hose if you desired. - This product is used in many marine environment applications! Unlike old style pressboard panels HandiWall will never rot, absorb moisture and fall apart, rust, be affected by insects, or disintegrate over time.
HandiWALL® Product Features:
• Manufactured in the USA with blended Cellular PVC material that is tested and listed with Underwriters Laboratories
• Scratch resistant with normal use, surface scratches are less noticeable due to the material color is throughout the product
• 5 panels per carton in 80 inch long lengths = 33 square feet per box. One box of this HandiWALL will cover a little over the same amount of space as one 4' X 8' sheet of standard "old style" slatwall. This 80" Long box will cover an area 80" wide by 5 feet tall or you can break up the panels into smaller arrangements.
• Color coordinated installation screws and trim available
• Smooth satin finish gives high end aesthetic appeal
• Compatible with standard slatwall accessories
• Water and moisture resistant
• 11 color choices available
• Strong and durable
• Easy to clean
A word about the our wood-grain panels: Oak, Maple, & Beachwood
The great thing about our wood-grains is that you get the random graining and coloration just like real wood. Sometimes the graining and coloration can be quite different, between multiple individual boxes. When installing, always perform a "dry run" by laying out your panels and arranging in the most pleasing pattern before actually attaching to the wall. We cannot be held liable for any color or graining match issues that may arise on wood-grain orders as that is an inherent feature of the product.
HandiWALL® Technical and Quality Attributes:
Fire tested by an independent laboratory (ASTM E84 Test) ranks HandiWALL® in Grade A (index of 15) for flame spread
3" Industry standard on center slats, 12¼" high (includes ¼" for tongue and groove connection). Panels will work with all Industry standard spaced accessories such as Organized Living (Schulte), storeWALL, Suncast, and many others.
Meets our ISO Certified manufacturing process and is quality tested to be compliant with the ISO 9001:2008 standard:
Length, Form, Fit and Function including shape of slats, connection of panels, assembly of slatwall accessories is tested
Incoming Quality Control for color and materials requirements for lot consistency
Strength testing every production run via in-house calibrated fixture
First piece inspection to match control plan specifications
Product is measured for conformity to requirements including final audit of manufactured product, in process inspections, and color match.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.